Monday, March 18, 2019

You're an angel on the earth The world around me is no more But why is the rum gone I cant afford the gym Some stay dry and others feel the pain How can the one who loves you understand you Just a man and his will to survive In the center of the galaxy In restless dreams I walked alone.

 My life just started over! Water damage.Cannabis and Conversation. Bad To The Bone The Destroyers.There is no way to happiness,Happiness is the way.Preferably you're educated and a southern accent would be a plus, Spanish a plus, as well!I'm a lot to handle but, worth every challenge, Black Cali Babe, birthdays in dazes, everyday in my book. Tell me something good, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block, with time to spare, dreams in works.Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start?






You're an angel on the earth The world around me is no more But why is the rum gone I cant afford the gym Some stay dry and others feel the pain How can the one who loves you understand you .Preferably you're educated and a southern accent would be a plus, Spanish a plus, as well!I'm a lot to handle but, worth every challenge, Black Cali Babe, birthdays in dazes, everyday in my book. Dream lives in the sands, rats, toads, frogs, and snakes that live in the grass. Prey for dicks, prey for Jewish Wales: prey for cash to steal, family affairs, fun and games, pokers to play. Love and lights, songs to sing, birds and bees in the dogwood trees, holiday hits. 

Photo

Rats to races, dances for dollars, horse and pony shows, love and luck, cards to flip, good times. Beaches for fun, games on the sands, balls in the air, glory dazes done, monkeys and frogs to dodge. Dates with butches, dates with cheap tricks.
Hide or report thisTell me something good, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block, with time to spare, dreams in works.Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start?

Photo


Just a man and his will to survive In the center of the galaxy In restless dreams I walked alone. My life just started over! Water damage.Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: Gay and happy, full of hot air, buller shiter, shit flying now...I AM VERY GLAD TO SAY MY LITTLE BUTCH, ...There were so many things that had gone wrong that, she had not stopped to think why those things happened, or what had been the cause of the disagreements .

Dances In The Clouds, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My, Mountain Views, Voices In My Head, Values For The Sinners, Saints, Snakes In Grass, Cattle Drives, Faces In The Herds.Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions-Based on Sophie Hadida 1932 View Update for 2012.LoL hahahaha 




You're an angel on the earth The world around me is no more But why is the rum gone I cant afford the gym Some stay dry and others feel the pain How can the one who loves you understand you Just a man and his will to survive In the center of the galaxy In restless dreams I walked alone. My life just started over! Water damage.
Photo
 My life just started over! Water damage.Cannabis and Conversation. Bad To The Bone The Destroyers.There is no way to happiness,Happiness is the way.


Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment