Wednesday, March 13, 2019

❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque, Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.


Walking on sunshine, good times, feels so good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘"It would be so nice, to find a male friend today, woman for man, something to start,stranger to friend, like to love, could find the way, lions, tigers, and bears, voices in my head. Senior to senior, time for kids to play in the yard, gone, babe for Mighty Mouse, child of fifties, older, witty and wise, road trips, on the way to the mountains, left to climb.❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque,  Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.


Growth, Struggles, Fears Of Life, Luck, Love, Lusts, Leaders Of Lights, Waves Of Words, Into The Knights, Rocks To Roll, Gems To Love.πŸ†πŸ’¦⚘ Willing ♡The sooner the better  πŸ₯ƒπŸŒ²πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘…πŸ†πŸ’¦⚘☪IN THE SHADOW.. ..Twists, Turns, Trades, Time And Wheels, Paths To Cross, Lessons Daily, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped. Penny Battles Won.❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque, Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.
1
Looking for a space to park my 29' RV. I need power to it as well to power up my laptop and not have to run my generator. Need it to use it to work in from 9-5pm. Nice looking RV and very quiet.☎ (818) 276-7272  reply by email. RV parking needed (Palmdale Ca).❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque,  Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.




    Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise…❤️.Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things. .but I’ll be back soon, I promise…Will you just go away?  I don't know if your trying to rap or something but it's retarded. You will never find love on Craigslist. Just go outside instead...So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. ❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque,  Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.
    Dear CL,  My mother who is 65 years old needs a place to live! She was residing in Jefferson Texas with her lifemate Barry who recently passed away from a long battle with cancer. Lydia is my moms name and she is a quiet homebody who loves to garden and walk outside.   I am flying to Texas this weekend to get her and bring her back to Ventura County as I live in Simi Valley. 


    We own a 29' Bounder that we are looking to park somewhere and plug into electricity so she can live there until we find a permanent spot for her. Will you just go away?  I don't know if your trying to rap or something but it's retarded. You will never find love on Craigslist. Just go outside instead.  Thank you, Frank :❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque,  Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.




    PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS.🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best.Will you just go away?  I don't know if your trying to rap or something but it's retarded. You will never find love on Craigslist. Just go outside instead.❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque,  Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.
    Twists, Turns, Trades, Time And Wheels, Paths To Cross, Lessons Daily, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped. Penny Battles Won.i m an artist ...frank ..i m originally from Europe ..i speak French and Italian ..and definitely i have a lot of a pirate in me ;) i m an artist ...u can see my perfect self portraits on my web site www.frankartist.com ...under "francis"Woman is always stunning ! Can’t cope with how beautiful and talented she is ! Xx.Will you just go away? I don't know if your trying to rap or something but it's retarded. You will never find love on Craigslist. Just go outside instead.❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque, Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.

    Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Orange County, California,Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute.Twists, Turns, Trades, Time And Wheels, Paths To Cross, Lessons Daily, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped. Penny Battles Won.Will you just go away? I don't know if your trying to rap or something but it's retarded. You will never find love on Craigslist. Just go outside instead.❤️😘"It would be so nice,Richard Luis Roque, Can I visit you please?Lol, I still have my set.

    1


    Frank Agresti added,Twists, Turns, Trades, Time And Wheels, Paths To Cross, Lessons Daily, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped. Penny Battles Won.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone’s Heart.If you only see beauty in physical form, you will miss a lot of things.Lyons Dick Wonders:πŸ’šDonkeys, Dicks, Dogs, Herds In The Hills, Mountains To Climb, Birds To Fly Away, Lessons Learned.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment