Monday, March 18, 2019

Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start?History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.

You're a mature guy and a real bad ass! You have military or LE background, time at the range, dirt bikes, fishing, and road trips. But you also have to know your way around a woman.Also you can't be a liar or married. So over that shit. No stupid guys either. Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start? Hello, hi, hola, (Palm Sunday)


Some ways to do this are simple and have been around since the dawn of time. It's not arrogant to not follow the crowd. It's ok to hate everyone around you. Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter. Fuck everyone else. Let them all burn because, they will let you burn in the end too. It's hard-wired in us to want to love, yes, and so we should. But you have to understand that the people you love probably don't really give two shits about you, about what you think, or about what you feel as long as it affects them...

So in your mental pain... in your guilt... and in your suffering... who can understand you? Not the world... that's for sure. They don't care, and they have something better to do. Only God cares for you, and only in Him can you find peace. It's not in doing what the world wants. It's not in doing what your "loved ones" want. Stop being a fool and follow the eternal way instead of the way that's here today, and gone tomorrow.



    Hello, hi, hola, greet and meet, mind to mind, dances in the clouds, silent knights, 420 friends, nuts to stand alone. Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Happy New Year, plans, goals, dreams, hand to hold, wishes on stars tonight. Woman for man, giant, heads above the common. Smart woman, for smart man, wits, charms and graces, senior, retired, tall, gems to find, pebbles on the shares.

    Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:Dreams in the night, dreams on mountain tops, American Birds, American Girl, baby boomers, jumps for joy, free as a bird...INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Views Online, History 2 Note:Nuts To Fall:

    Let the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share. FAMILYπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Let the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆLots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share.




    Preferably you're educated and a southern accent would be a plus, Spanish a plus, as well!I'm a lot to handle but, worth every challenge, Black Cali Babe, birthdays in dazes, everyday in my book. Tell me something good, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block, with time to spare, dreams in works.Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start?

    Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time.Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views..Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. tricks to trade 🐾 🐢American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐢 🐾 🐢...





    History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE . so thankful for Air giving my unlimited cloud space ✈️🏝Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs.

    Let the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share. FAMILYπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Let the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆLots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share.


    About this website
    MONKEYSTOPLAYGOATSANDSHEEPDANCESDONE.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Good times, trips to hell and back, stuck on stupid people gone, happy dazes again, glory dazes done. Love my gems, notes to share, minds o...


    Photo
    Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start?History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.FAMILYπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Let the rope games begin πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆLots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share.



    !!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•...drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-LyricsπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Legally Blonde 2: Red, White And Blonde.Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks. Cali chick, babe, black, heads above the common, cattle drives, bitches and birds, wings to air. Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒTemecula Valley Toyota - Toyota, Used Car Dealer, Service Center ...Stewart Tan, Bait And Switch. Noses Views. Hard Knocks, Movie Rights, good times, lost in time and space, songs to sing.Angels In The Air, Ghosts, Spooks, Birds In Winds, Songs In Dogwood Trees, Glory Dazes Done. 



    Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒTemecula Valley Toyota - Toyota, Used Car Dealer, Service Center ...Stewart Tan, Bait And Switch. Doing the right thing, sons to shine, leaders of golden rules, winners, losers, learners, heads to count. Explain What, Its English Not Stupid, Simple, Slow, Silly, Where Is Your Head. Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In The News: Jackasses Dated, Or Not.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment