Thursday, March 14, 2019

Morning name is Eric . Like to meet up.Have my own place and a good career. I’m very easy going and 420 friendly hope to hear from you 7143335966.Nice set up.

I’m 39.Strangers to friends, here to us, the hearts, hands, the hits and misses, pebbles on the shores of time, what is up with you. Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks. Cali chick, babe, black and proud, heads above the common, cattle drives, bitches and birds, wings to air. Peter Pan, late again, located where, retired yet, at the head of your class.

Morning name is Eric .  Like to meet up.Have my own place and a good career. I’m very easy going and 420 friendly hope to hear from you 7143335966.Nice set up.Strangers to friends, here to us, the hearts, hands, the hits and misses, pebbles on the shores of time, what is up with you. Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.

REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! 😈 Doctor:Rachel Jarrot. On The Run: Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys, sluts, slugs, snakes for free rides... Okay, super huge and exciting news that I’m having a hard time controlling my excitement over. 

 Cali chick, babe, black and proud, heads above the common, cattle drives, bitches and birds, wings to air. Peter Pan, late again, located where, retired yet, at the head of your class.  Stats, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, time to spare, home alone again.I like to write, journals online, helps to over, the strangers to friends that did not work out, something happen, and I had to let go. No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life. I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.Morning. Name is Eric .like to meet up Have my own place and no drama Hope to hear from you 7143335966






Photo


REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! 😈 Doctor:Rachel Jarrot. On The Run: Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys, sluts, slugs, snakes for free rides... Okay, super huge and exciting news that I’m having a hard time controlling my excitement over. Morning. Name is Eric .like to meet up Have my own place and no drama Hope to hear from you 7143335966.


Stats, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, time to spare, home alone again.I like to write, journals online, helps to over, the strangers to friends that did not work out, something happen, and I had to let go. No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life. I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.English is go, questions, up in the air, answers needed to answer that question, pics 4 pics...



Love, Lights, Lucky Breaks.Peter Pan, late again.Strangers to friends, here to us, the hearts, hands, the hits and misses, pebbles on the shores of time, what is up with you. Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.  Morning name is Eric .  Like to meet up.Have my own place and a good career. I’m very easy going and 420 friendly hope to hear from you 7143335966.Nice set up.




Steven Jay Jarrot Dick,dog, fag hag, heads to count, gang bang, nuts on the down low. Sucker, freak in the knight, lions asleep, impression made. Good time toads, frogs in ponds, peas in pods, family affairs, cheap tricks, bucks to be made. Faces in the dark, nuts to blow, jobs in the night, good time toads, faces in the crowds. @malefaghag2Ummmm okay. I see you! πŸ€—Family Affairs, Holidays Daily: Rocks 2 Roll. 😎JewJew jew go back to hellπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ˜¨πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ ☻

Rabbi:Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars, Hats And Horns.Veteran Housing Matters: MY CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 760-490-5319.Ummmm okay. I see you! πŸ€—Family Affairs, Holidays Daily: Rocks 2 Roll. 😎JewJew jew go back to hellπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ˜¨πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ ☻.Have a laugh or two: I AM A WHITE MALE AGE 66."Milky Way".In the middle of the knight, the faces come out of the dark, sisters of mind, sisters in shades of delight, hopes and wishes dashed, snakes in the grass, under the surfaces.Family Affairs, Holidays Daily: Rocks 2 Roll: I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls). Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain.

No comments:

Post a Comment