Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Now You See Me .Deep River Woman ,Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:

Bitches In Heart, Bumps, Burns, Crashes, Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.”Now You See Me .Deep River Woman ,Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:


Back In Time: Clocks To Turn, Pages In Books: Treats And Tales.: Why settle for less… When I Was A Kid.Trust who and what you are. Hedge Knight: Candles Out, Sad Songs Singer Expired News.
Jarrot Frog Jewish Freaks, Selling Junk, Way Of Life: Plenty Of Fish To See.Songs and music to made, fan online, leader of the band. Acts to parts, music to write, music to sell. Horse and pony shows, Ron to sing, dames to dates. Ways to grow, ways to jump up and down.
Jumps for joys? Cheers and grades in class. Spuds if singer, hats to wear. Hairs to hats. Dances on the side of the roads, life in a tin can. RV camping, way of life for a frog or two. Dream life on wheels, trailer trash. Cheater to drive, drugs and dogs, fags and bitches in heat. Tales to share. Another time.You are the root of heaven.The morning star.
The bright moon.The house of endless Love. Giants On Land, Leader Of Band.Let love guide you. And let love inspire you.Fairy Tales, Angels Rites.Let love inspire you.Trust who and what you are, and the universe will support you in miraculous ways.
Image may contain: ocean, cloud, water, outdoor and nature


Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart. Stay true and you’ll find someone who likes you for being you.


W E I R D…Hidden messages in stories told, written history to pass down.Views shared.Now You See Me .Deep River Woman ,Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:


Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:


“Blowjob Betty” I'll be in my super sport bumping short dog ... Light the weed, we gon burn that shit down ... That's why I guess I got a bunch of ghetto ass white bitches trying to tatt my ... And turn em down, I'm not a rapper to show out on ... They're about to make a crash landing, trying to keep up with me ...
Trips to hell and back, cash for the cows, cash for the cards of credit, friends of the moment, friends for the good times, lots of hard knocks, lots of fun and games, dances with dogs, dances with wolves and snakes in the grass. ... Bitches In HeartBumpsBurnsCrashesBats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.Now You See Me .Deep River Woman ,Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:

No comments:

Post a Comment