Saturday, May 25, 2019

SILENT MAN: ✍๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒทFocus: Problems, Possibilities, And Opportunities: I sit back back and wonder.Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’•


Do I ever cross your mind???- Bryan McKnight..But when i realize your not here?.. The withdraws kick me.. HARD.. IT draws the life out of my soul... And sometimes i cant help but wonder.. If you think of me.. I sit back back and wonder.Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’• Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ Love Lessons.Ghostwriter wanted �๐Ÿ“ฝ�๐Ÿ“ฝ.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.๐ŸŒด ๐ŸŒฒ ๐Ÿก. Here to us, the lucky breaks, twists and turns, mud shots in the dark. ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.
The withdraws kick me.. HARD.. IT draws the life out of my soul...¨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.I give no fucks. Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. Join us.

✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’• Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.

Image result for honoring our veterans
Jesus Christ, Mother Goose Tales, joys and pains of childhood, my songs in the dark. More stories to share, books to write, change the pass woods on domain account. Have to back track in pass views again. Songs to write, movies to direct, grants to give, homeless and displaced again. Veterans to prey, 22 death each day, homes and heat needed, just for the winter lives.Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’• Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.



Saying hello,Almost Doesn't Count.Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while running a business. They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs,๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Good Tales: Lucky๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™Š army are frogs in groups,Entrepreneur, retired, house on the block, alone again, searching for one man, heads above common.SILENT MAN: ✍๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒทFocus: Problems, Possibilities, And Opportunities: I sit back back and wonder.Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’•

Author to grow, expand, stand tall, lions to roar, across the decades. Purple for hope, purple for moods, sunny and bright, so happy to see the light of day, every day....๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Its Official.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–.๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:Hello, hi, hola,Dreams In Motions: ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: HOLLYWOOD HITS, MOVIES WITH GREAT VIEWS, LIFE ON THE WATER.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS.๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽปHello, hi, hola,Dreams In Motions: ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ„❤️✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’• Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.




¨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.I give no fucks. Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. Join us  Find out more.I'm not taking you for granted. I just miss you and I freaked out because my time isn't going to be as available as it has been. SILENT MAN: ✍๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒทFocus: Problems, Possibilities, And Opportunities: I sit back back and wonder.Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’•


I feel like all that's going to happen is we're going to just go backwards because I won't be here as often and I feel like you're going to start thinking I don't care about you and you're going to start pulling away from me.   I don't want to go backwards...Do I ever cross your mind???- Bryan McKnight..But when i realize your not here?.. The withdraws kick me.. HARD.. IT draws the life out of my soul... And sometimes i cant help but wonder.. If you think of me.. I sit back back and wonder.✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’• Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.

The withdraws kick me.. HARD.. IT draws the life out of my soul...Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’• Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.SILENT MAN: ✍๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒทFocus: Problems, Possibilities, And Opportunities: I sit back back and wonder.Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’•
Image result for honoring our veterans
¨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.I give no fucks. Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. Join us  Find out more.I'm not taking you for granted. Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .SILENT MAN: ✍๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒทFocus: Problems, Possibilities, And Opportunities: I sit back back and wonder.Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’• 


I just miss you and I freaked out because my time isn't going to be as available as it has been. I feel like all that's going to happen is we're going to just go backwards because I won't be here as often and I feel like you're going to start thinking I don't care about you and you're going to start pulling away from me.   I don't want to go backwards...Do I ever cross your mind???- Bryan McKnight..But when i realize your not here?.. The withdraws kick me.. HARD.. IT draws the life out of my soul... And sometimes i cant help but wonder.. If you think of me.. I sit back back and wonder.

Image result for honoring our veterans
The withdraws kick me.. HARD.. IT draws the life out of my soul...Paths To Cross. Holiday Plans .✨Sweetheart Deals ๐Ÿ’• Time on sands of time, prefer the beach lovers on the water, closer than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment