Sunday, June 30, 2019

INDEPENDENT WOMANπŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Image may contain: food
Aaliyah - 4 Page Letter. thanks and praises for another day, fairy tales to live. Witches, babes, movies hits. Brandy - Have You Ever (1998)❤😊❤😊😊❤❤😊Woman for man, demands, standards, requests, giant, senior, retired, man self man, heads above common. So sorry for the lost hope and the people that were not able to get back up , and make a new plan to get out of dodge,cash back deals?INDEPENDENT WOMANπŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Ginny S.
INDEPENDENT WOMANπŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.I’m so fucking proud of you!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’―Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile. 😍😩😍... Dance Goals:I'm not perfect. Woman for man, retired would be nice, over 6 feet tall, smart, witty, educated, could learn another role to play, sweetheart for next 2 decades, music left to write. 

Pictures in the dark, shots in the rain, tears to wash the sins away, glory dazes done, joys and pains, love and hate, horns on goats…🌴 🌊 🐾 😊Lots of hard knocks, lots of bumps in the road, trips on the road again. plentyoffishkingstoshipsknights.blogspot.com .

Frank and pals, Jack without Jail bitches, babes, bums, day on the road, back in the woods, one day.Hats and caps to wear, ways to live in the desert, if you were a turtle, life in the sands, life is a beach, ways to grow, ways to expand.Losers, Learners, Head Counts.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.


INDEPENDENT WOMANπŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Waiting for 3 hrs for service done. Promised 3 hrs over 3 hrs not happy. Shuttle service not available to take me home as it is beyond Murrieta. Other customers with recalls came in after me promised them 3 hrs they left 20 mins ago. Advisor Stewart

Stated my car is at a different location being worked on it takes me 20 mins to get home so why is my car 20 mins away then advisor states they need to finish paperwork now blaming 20 mins on paperwork. I am tired of waiting here over 3 hrs I just want my car. 

This service is so busy I was here at 6:40 am it's now past 10am.
I will not come here again and definitely not recommend my family and friends here. I don't like being held hostage longer than needed.I wasn't even offered a loaner car when another couple said they were offered one since they live a few cities away, which they declined.
Toyota do better

No comments:

Post a Comment