Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dear God,πŸ¦‹‏ ✨ Mermaid. 🌊 ✨ πŸ¦‹‏ I just wanna take a minute out my day not to ask for anything but to simply say thank you, for everything that I have. πŸ¦‹‏.

Riverside, house on the block,worker still, races for bucks,  silent knights alone, over the shit, the dung, the mud of the day. Rites on the side, mother on earth,not mine,dead for 46 years now. Dad alive and well at 82, doctor gave him another 20 years on his life. Dear God,πŸ¦‹‏ ✨ Mermaid.  🌊 ✨ πŸ¦‹‏ I just wanna take a minute out my day not to ask for anything but to simply say thank you, for everything that I have. πŸ¦‹‏.



Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear. Walking on the sands of time, writing the history of the nuts to fall, family affairs,rites,reasons, season of joy, peace,and happiness, the roots of the matters of the fish out of water.Witches, Pots To Burn, Sons Bright, Waves Made -Earth Angels In The Sands Of Time. Hats, Horns, Hands To Guide, Wishes On Dreams In Motions. "Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?Dear God,πŸ¦‹‏ ✨ Mermaid. 🌊 ✨ πŸ¦‹‏ I just wanna take a minute out my day not to ask for anything but to simply say thank you, for everything that I have. πŸ¦‹‏.
so do you work, and where in Riverside? Going to Disneyland, can take the 60, to the 91, to the 55, to the 22, to the 5. 45 minutes last time at midnight, my kid was with me, and I lost him for a couple of hours. My feet were killing me,and wanted to buy shoes,and he lost me in the women department in the five and dime, in the land of adventuress. Missed the lights. Had a good day. We talked about it, and what to do next time, since he is the only one that can't keep up. Used to tie him to me, when he first started walking, back to the same trick?lol.Witches, Pots To Burn, Sons Bright, Waves Made -Earth Angels In The Sands Of Time. Hats, Horns, Hands To Guide, Wishes On Dreams In Motions. Dear God,πŸ¦‹‏ ✨ Mermaid.  🌊 ✨ πŸ¦‹‏ I just wanna take a minute out my day not to ask for anything but to simply say thank you, for everything that I have. πŸ¦‹‏.




"Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?Stay active and just keep moving forward. It is unnecessary to keep checking or interrupting your spontaneity with calculation. Rather than look for consensus or affirmation from others, simply dance the dance. In other words, express yourself, react naturally and let the chips fall where they may. What matters is divine intention. Whether or not human beings approve is less important. If you allow your ego to inflate, however, you cease to be useful to self. TheHoneymooners parody)"The Honey-Mousers":8 December 1956.Dear God,πŸ¦‹‏ ✨ Mermaid.  🌊 ✨ πŸ¦‹‏ I just wanna take a minute out my day not to ask for anything but to simply say thank you, for everything that I have. πŸ¦‹‏.





"Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?"Dear God,πŸ¦‹‏ ✨ Mermaid. 🌊 ✨ πŸ¦‹‏ I just wanna take a minute out my day not to ask for anything but to simply say thank you, for everything that I have. πŸ¦‹‏.





Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?Dear God,πŸ¦‹‏ ✨ Mermaid. 🌊 ✨ πŸ¦‹‏ I just wanna take a minute out my day not to ask for anything but to simply say thank you, for everything that I have. πŸ¦‹‏.









No comments:

Post a Comment